Wurlitzer EP200 Samples pack for Krome
Author : Gigasamples & Cyph
here is a fast converted sample pack from gigasamples : The Wurlitzer EP200.
With 4 level of velocity, this samples pack is shared with a single patch on the F Bank.
If you can do better, do not hesitate to share your own patch using these samples.
Enjoy ! it's free ! Thank you gigasamples !
- Turn off your krome.
- Copy the 3 files (META.IMG, SAMPLE.IMG, WURTLITZR.PCG) on the root of your SDCARD : they must not be in a directory, in order to load the samples.
- Insert the sdcard on your krome (must be shutted off).
- If it's the first time you load samples on your krome : Press "page" key and "0" key together and keep kressing the keys while starting your krome.
- At the end of the black starting screen, you should have a pop up Windows "opt pcm memory loading"....that sounds good, You CAN release page and 0 keys.
- Load the PCG programs.(only the F bank)
Waiting your contribution.
Download Wurlitzer EP200 Samples for Krome