Chapman Stick Samples for krome
Author : SynthKeyWizard
Another awesome sound from SynthKeyWizard ! Install a chapman stick into your Korg Krome...and of course, as usual, it's free !
Dmitry has made this for kronos and here is the conversion for your krome...I've also included "release" samples but did not included them in the provided programs...You can do a better program...Just do it and send it to us !!!
Enjoy this new exclusive pack from kromeheaven !
F000 Chapman Stick
F001 Chapman Stick with Fret
As it is based on samples to load on krome start up, here is the installation process :
- Turn off your krome.
- Copy the 3 files (META.IMG, SAMPLE.IMG, the PCG file) on the root of your SDCARD : they must not be in a directory, in order to load the samples.
- Insert the sdcard on your krome (must be shutted off).
- If it's the first time you load samples on your krome : Press "page" key and "0" key together and keep pressing the keys while starting your krome.
- At the end of the black starting screen, you should have a pop up Windows "opt pcm memory loading"....that sounds good, You CAN release page and 0 keys.
- Load the PCG programs.(only the F bank)
NB : Next time you will turn on your krome, it will automatically load the samples if META and SAMPLE file are in the root directory of your SD card.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRESS PAGE + 0 BUTTONS the next times you want to load samples.