Lespaul Guitar Samples for Korg Krome
Author : TheKingKorg !
Nothing to do with the king korg synth, this is the name of the author :)
The King korg has made a good free sample pack with 30 Mega of layered samples : Check the specs !
30Mb multisample, multi layer.
VOX Virage SC guitar + VOX AC30 amp
Sm57 + AT4050
Full length samples, no loops
Enjoy the conversion for the krome made by kromeheaven.
A standard PCG file is included with the 2 files META.IMG & SAMPLE.IMG, but you can tweak and send us your program to be more realistic !
As it is based on samples to load on krome start up, here is the installation process :
- Turn off your krome.
- Copy the 3 files (META.IMG, SAMPLE.IMG, the PCG file) on the root of your SDCARD : they must not be in a directory, in order to load the samples.
- Insert the sdcard on your krome (must be shutted off).
- If it's the first time you load samples on your krome : Press "page" key and "0" key together and keep pressing the keys while starting your krome.
- At the end of the black starting screen, you should have a pop up Windows "opt pcm memory loading"....that sounds good, You CAN release page and 0 keys.
- Load the PCG programs.(only the F bank)
NB : Next time you will turn on your krome, it will automatically load the samples if META and SAMPLE file are in the root directory of your SD card.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRESS PAGE + 0 BUTTONS the next times you want to load samples.