Hapi Drum Slim samples for Korg Krome !
Author : Cyph & Kromeheaven.com
here is another "samples pack" for your krome...
Do you know what is Hapi ? (Not Happy ;) )
A hand drum...and it's becoming famous...so I decided to buy one and sampled it for using the sound in my music.
I share the samples with you !
- Turn off your krome.
- Copy the 3 files (META.IMG, SAMPLE.IMG, the PCG file) on the root of your SDCARD : they must not be in a directory, in order to load the samples.
- Insert the sdcard on your krome (must be shutted off).
- If it's the first time you load samples on your krome : Press "page" key and "0" key together and keep pressing the keys while starting your krome.
- At the end of the black starting screen, you should have a pop up Windows "opt pcm memory loading"....that sounds good, You CAN release page and 0 keys.
- Load the PCG programs.(only the F bank)
NB : Next time you will turn on your krome, it will automatically load the samples if META and SAMPLE file are in the root directory of your SD card.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRESS PAGE + 0 BUTTONS the next times you want to load samples.
Download below - Click Read More to get it !