Author : Cyph
PCG Tools is a free PC software application for Korg Music workstations/synthesizers.
The application allows you to handle PCG files : PCG files contain programs, combis and set list slots, global information and more.
Of course, it is compatible with your Krome synthesizer !
The software is available for free on the following webpage :
- Load PCG files from lots of different or equal workstation models at the same time.
- Easily navigate through all programs, combis, set list slots, wave sequences and drum kits.
- Move patches (programs, combis and set list slots) to other PCG files from the same workstation model without breaking references to programs/combis.
- Move patches around within a PCG file without breaking references.
- Edit names of patches by typing them on a computer keyboard.
- Sort patches (without breaking references) by name, category or title/artist.
- Create patch lists in text, table, spreadsheet (CSV) or HTML/XML format.
- Create a patch list for Cubase.
- Find differences between patches within a PCG file.
- Find out easily which programs are used in which combis or set list slots.
- See in a glance the contents of a PCG file.
- Easily put empty patches at the end of a bank, moving all filled patches up, and don't break references to those patches.
- For Kronos/Kronos X, type in set list slot descriptions WITH the possibility for returns (new lines).
- Move timbres within combis up or down.
- Check some basic content of PCG files.
- And lots more.